Friday, August 6, 2010

Meet Dr. Moon

Dr. Moon believes in living in the moment. Whether it is work, downtime or school – she attended Cornell University for her bachelor’s, the University of Michigan for her master’s and NYU for her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree – she wants to make every minute count.

Her thoughtful approach fits perfectly with that of the practice – Dr. Bronsky was one of her attendings at Cornell Medical Center – and translates to her patients as well. "I try to treat my patients the way I would like to be treated," she says. "It’s important to make them comfortable. I think it really makes a difference."

But the thing that attracted her to orthodontics is her mind. "I’m analytical by nature," she says. "I like the thought process behind my work. All the tools are there – it’s my job to come up with the solution."

Music is viewed similarly. "I love that every time you listen to a song, you pick up on different things. I am fascinated by how all the different instruments and voices come together to make the whole feel and sound of a song."

Much like a beautifully orchestrated smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment